At the moment of registration in our portal users will be invited to accept terms and conditions of use.
- Provided information is stored and processed under the responsibility of BEVI S.R.L. who uses it for different purposes:
- Providing information on offered services/products by newsletter, sms, and phone. The media used to receive offers can be enabled/disabled in the personal area under “Modify Profile”
- Answering assistance requests concerning website use and customer care
- Sending information on purchase orders and shipping status
- In case users provide a third’s personal data, they are obliged to inform the third
- The Company Bevi S.r.l, strada consortile Zona ASI, 81032, Carinaro (CE), REA: CE-279915, p.iva: 03877060610, € 10.000,00, pec: email@example.com, is the only entitled for the processing of data and commits itself to respect the confidentiality and guarantees the user’s right to access, modify and delete them. Users can request any relevant information contacting the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Users commit themselves to guarantee that data supplied to our systems are real and complete, and to request modifications when necessary. Users will be responsible for any damage caused to the website or to the owner by invalid data transmission.
- Nothing in this website content has to be intended as the granting of any license or right to use any of the trademarks without prior and written consent. The written contents accessible in this website are property of their authors and are neither partly or completely reproducible without the author’s written consent.and must obtain his consent. These data will be used for delivery and product info.
A cookie is a small file that is sent to a web browser and is stored on a user device when he enters a website like francescobenigno.it and are necessary for proper website work. Besides improving performance, cookies help to collect useful statistic information and allow the customization of browsing experience recalling users’ preferences.
KINDS OF COOKIES AND PURPOSE
Francescobenigno.it uses different kinds of cookies and similar technologies, each one having a specific purpose:
– Browsing and functional cookies: they are necessary for website working and allow user data storage to have them available every time a user enters our website.
– Analytics cookies: they are used to anonymously analyze users’ browsing modes for statistic purposes (refer to Google Analytics information).
PREFERENCES AND COOKIE DISABLING
To modify their preferences or to deny their consent to all or some cookies, users can contact us via email@example.com. Cookies can be accepted, controlled, and disabled using preferences in any web browser. Remember that disabling browsing or functional cookies can cause website malfunction and/or limit website services.
Use the following links to manage cookies in the main web browsers:
To disable analytics cookies and prevent google Analytics from collecting data on their browsing experience, users can download the Browser component file.